Sunday, April 10, 2016

Make Up : L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Goss

Assalammualaikum, hye!

These past few days have been so boring but hectic for me. There are so many things to do but still I feel so bored. I kept on scrolling and scrolling down my phone and suddenly I felt like oh I have to buy a new lipstick or lip gloss or lip tint. So I started hunting down for one.

And finally, I found this L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss. I read the review and they said it's good and I straight away click proceed to checkout.



Colour : BAZAAR (GLG834)
Price : Rs 590 (after discount) - approx. RM 34.70

I bought it online so I got some discount for it. Honestly, I like how it turned out for me. 


It has a matte finish as you know and it lasts long too you know! I drank some water, ate my meals and even after few hours, the colours are still there!

This is what I've been looking for Oh thank God!
I finally found another favourite item to the list yahoo! 
Oh I'm so excited but haven't wear it outside just yet but can't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Followers