Tuesday, March 29, 2016

How to Survive in University?

Assalammualaikum

Hye all.

Another 3 months and I officially ending my Second year of med school. And if I passed my Professional Examination this coming June, I'll be entering my Clinical Phase (Year 3). I really hope I'll pass this exam, please wish the best for me guys. Thanks.

This is my College building (a-must-to-take-picture-place)

Anyway, people have been asking me how I survived studying in University? Well i haven't actually finish my degree yet so I'm not your best options to ask this kind of question.

But I love to share with you guys about how I can survive up till now.
I hope this post will be beneficial for you guys especially those who never been away from home before (geng geng budak sekolah harian, high five!)

1. God

Always pray to Him. Ask for strength. InsyaAllah everything will be alright.

2. Family

When you enter University, don't ever forget to contact your family, especially your parents. You might get homesick (in my case) so whatsapp, skype, facetime and such really do help me in overcome my homesick disease.

Most students, when they enter Uni life, they tend to forget home.They get so involved with friends and forget to call home. You know, if friends leave, family will always stay. After all, blood is thicker than water right?

Never forget family.

3. Friends

You can find friends everywhere. Never choose friends. Never betray your friendship. It doesn't matter if you don't have a bestfriend in Uni as long as you keep good relationship with all your friends, they wouldn't hesitate to help you.

4. Never bother what people say

It has pros and cons. Somethings are good to listen but some just don't. Be yourself, be confident. Because not everyone likes you and some just wants to bring you down. Don't ever let that happen!
Take what's good and leave what's not.

5. Be independent

You must learn to be independent. Don't depend too much on others. Life is challenging. One moment you have everyone with you, one moment they aren't there. Everyone has their own life to take care of. In University, it's all about survival. They fight and struggle to be the fittest.


So does that mean if you eat alone, you shop alone, you went photocopy alone, basically a lone ranger, you don't have friends?

WRONG.

It's just that you are too matured to do things alone. I'm like that. I hate to bother people to follow me going here and there. If I can go alone, I'll go. You see what I mean with be independent? My friends and I we all will eat together and shop together when we have a free time.

Doesn't mean that if you seldom go out with your friends, you aren't friends anymore.
This is what people have misunderstood.

Life in university is very fun and enjoyable. If you know how to take care of yourself, if you have the right manner and all, you'll be fine. You'll be more than fine.

Just take care of your relationship. Relationship with God, Family and Friends. Not to forget your Lecturers. Respect them, they'll be nice to you.

Enjoy your uni life :)




2 comments:

Blog's Followers