Monday, October 26, 2015

Masak Sendiri - Ciri Calon Menantu Mak Awak?

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Hai korang.

Kat Malaysia dah pukul 2 lebih dah time aku tngah type ni. Dekat india baru pukul 11.40pm. Lama lagi nak tunggu masa tidur. Padahalboleh je baca buku sementara.

Of course all of you have eaten dinner right?

Yeah me too. but my tummy is growling for more food! This cannot be. Cannot. Absolutely not or I ended up adding my weight.

I am actually already felt bored with the food in my area but I have to endure it for another 3 and half years more. I hope I can get through this. The food ain't that bad but it just that I miss home cook food.

Well actually I felt a bit jealous to those senior who already got married and live outside. It is much more comfortable cooking in a proper kitchen at home compared to in the room. Limited space and I hate it when my kitchen area is stuffy.
But no can do nothing. I am not married and have no intention of getting married at this moment. I repeat at THIS MOMENT. Who knows when I wake next morning and thinking about getting married? Joking. Obviously it was a joke.

But mom always said that her daughter, each of us should know how to cook. Not only cooking, she taught us to do all the house chores too.

I love to cook actually so I'm just cool with mom telling meto in the kitchen and do some magic to serve them food.

I have a lot of fun cooking actually. Not a pro but more like a hobby.

So last week, the whole week, my friend I made a list of food we really felt like eating. The one we craved so much about that we kept on talking about it throughout the class everyday !

We cooked :

Mi Bandung 



Nasi Minyak + Ayam Masak Merah


Mi Udang 


Nasi Ayam


Another 2 dish was Roti Jala with Chicken Curry and White Rice with Ayam Berempah Madu.
There were no picture because we did not waste any time at all to stuff all food in our tummy.

People said that if you want to win someone's heart is thru food.
Is it?

Then do I pass? What do you think? Can I give my home cook food to someone I like? Muahahahahha

Macam ni ke ciri-ciri calon menantu mak awak? 

Baiklah. Itu je nak share. Selamat membaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Followers