Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Make Up Review: NYX

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

I am so excited because that day I bought my very first product of NYX after reading some reviews saying that it's absolutely fabulous. So I decided that I should experience it myself. And as always, everyone that satisfy with the products they tried ended up being a non-paid-promoter. Hahaha.

Well I guess that I should share with you guys.

First Products : NYX Studio Liquid Liner in SLL 101 (Extreme Blue)



My thoughts: This eyeliner is nice and stayed for long hours even when I tried it on my hand. Due to the thin tip of brush, it can gives you the smooth and curvy lines that we want. But there are also bad side of having a very thin and soft brush that they made it difficult for me to draw a very straight line. The colour is freaking awesome. I like the striking colour it gives but you need to match your outfit perfectly to wear this eyeliner colour. Overall : This is a good product to try on.

Second product: NYX Matte Lipstick in MLS02 (Shocking Pink Rose Intense)



My thoughts: The vibrant pink colour of this lipstick just made me fell in love with it. BUT without any foundation on lips and any other cream, this lipsticks will fade by time based on activities such as drinking water and eating. It doesn't feel greasy and just comfortable to wear. It's gorgeous pink colour is as of it is not a real lipstick.

Price is nothing above RM 30 for each. I couldn't recall the price. And this item was bought by me at Sephora Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog's Followers