Sunday, August 24, 2014

Beauty Tips: Face Whitening

Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

The weather nowadays are difficult to guess. Sometime it is sunny and sometimes it is rainy. Take agood care of yourselves guys. Always wear protection for your skin to avoid the sun and use umbrella as a shield to protect you from any sickness.

If you guys have read my old blog post (which I had deleted) about the skincare product I used, you would totally know how deep I fell in love with this Olay Natural White




It has everything you need all in one fairness day lotion. It comes with SPF 24 for UV protection too

If you knew me from the day I started on blogging, my face is not really that bright and fair as I always exposed to sun because I love doing sports.

I have been loyal to this product since I was 18 years old. Now it has been 3 years since I'm using it and still counting because I love the outcomes of this product.


I don't have to worry about lighting if want to take picture now! And yes the picture above is without editing!
Be flawless, be confident !

(This is a review as to my satisfaction to this product)



2 comments:

Blog's Followers